Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Word -N-Prayer February 9 2012 Podcast

Please follow link to podcast.

Have you ever felt that this thing called life is just too hard? I know I have. Sometimes life just does not turn out like we thought it would. That’s when we have to hang onto God and simply trust Him.
I remember when my daughter was around four-years-old and I was trying to teach her how to dance a slow dance. The first attempts were humorous. She just wasn’t coordinated enough to imitate the dance moves yet. Finally, I came up with an idea. She would stand on top of my feet and wrap her arms around legs. We would moved as one. If I turned left, she went with me. If I turned right, she went with me. Her only responsibility was to hang on and relinquish control. And even though she thought she was dancing, in reality, I was the one doing all the work and she was simply along for the ride. Abide in me John 15_5
That is a great picture of what trusting God is all about. That’s a picture of what “abiding in Jesus” is all about. We cling to him, hang on to Him and abide in Him. If He goes left, we go left. If He goes right, we go right. David wrote in Psalm 63:8, “My soul clings to You.” In other words, David was saying, “I’m hanging on for my life.”
Today, as you move through life, cling to Jesus. Hang on to Him. Acknowledge His presence with you and His Spirit in you. Trust Him!
Today’s WordAbide in me _Psalm-63-8
Today’s Prayer
Father, I pray to You today in the name of—*YeHoWsHua HaMashiach – Jesus the Christ. I have come to realize that I cannot do anything on my own. I need You. I’m trusting You today. I’m clinging to You. I’m hanging on to Your every word. I surrender totally to You. Guide and direct my life O God. Help me never to let go of You and pray that You never let go of me. This is my prayer today in the name of the LORD YeHoWsHua* (Jesus) the Christ, Amen.

____________________________________________________________
Footnote:
The Hebrew spelling of the name of Christ is used in this prayer for educational purposes. Yehowshua is often shorten to Yeshua but out of respect for my Lord I chose to use the spelling of His proper name to demonstrate that His name s above every name and that even the spelling of His name is relative to the spelling of The Father’s name – remembering that there were not any vowels in the Hebrew alphabets. Thus, YHWH (Yahweh) and YeHoWsHua (Yahweh is salvation) are grammatically and uniquely related.
For more information of the authentic name of God, please follow the link below:
http://www.therockofmontgomery.org/Yahweh.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
COPYRIGHT LAW:
Bishop O.W. Prince and The O.W. Prince Ministries authorizes that this work along with all works posted on this blog and related blogs may be copied, redistributed and retransmitted in part or in whole for non-commercial purposes only and without change or alteration to its contents or materials with the stipulation that the author and source be clearly acknowledged.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment