Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

JUSTICE ISN'T BLIND. IT IS PREJUDICE



I told ya'll that America will never convict a non-black for murdering a black boy in Florida. As I wrote in one of my earlier online newsletters, "It is open season on black men in America." It has been so for a very long time. I hope we heard the wake up call and prepare to defend ourselves, especially our young men. We also have a right to "Stand our Ground" if we feel threatened and we have a right to use deadly force in self-defense. If that's the game they want to play then let's learn the rules and play. They have plainly declared war on young African American men and trivialized and minimized the worth of our lives and the lives of our children. While some will not like what I have written, I don't care. If America "in-justice system" is bold enough to shove its injustice in our faces, somebody should be courageous enough to shove the truth back in theirs. What's good for the goose...

Remember Michael Vick. My Word! A dog gets more justice in America than a black man. 

Keeping It Real!



No comments:

Post a Comment