Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

“Satan Deceives but God Redeems” - This Week’s Word & Prayer

This Week’s Word
I am the LORD…I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6 (KJV)
redeemed_t_nv
Redeem means to be bought back, delivered, ransomed, or purchased. As our Redeemer, God has purchased our freedom in Christ from the slave market of sin, delivered us from Satan’s power, and made us His own possession. We have been redeemed from a useless life to a fruitful life; from a life of bondage to a life of freedom; from a life of guilt, condemnation, and judgment to a life of forgiveness, justification, and peace. We who have obeyed God’s Divine Plan of Redemption have been redeemed. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so.

The problem comes when those who have not been redeemed begins to say and think that they are. Many so-called Christians claim to be Christians but are in fact children of disobedience. They are deceived, deceiving and being deceived. They have been deceived into believing that they can be saved through some man-made, denominationally contrived, method of salvation. They continue deceiving others by repeating the lie told to them and they deceive themselves continually by telling themselves and each other that they are saved, when in fact, they are lost.

Satan deceivesOne of Satan’s weapons that he used with Eve in the Garden of Eden was deception. He tricked Eve into believing that God didn’t mean what He said when He forbade them from eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Gen. 3:2-5). Satan is still using that same weapon of deception today. Satan deceives men and women around the world through counterfeit Christian churches, hypnotic song lyrics, false preahers and worldly religions. Satan deceives many people into believing that God will accept them on their terms and in accordance with their religious beliefs. Satan has imitated God so closely that if it were not for God’s Holy Spirit indwelling in His children, Satan would deceive the very elect of God (Matthew 24:24).

And this is a crucial matter in Christendom. It involves our eternal soul’s redemption and salvation.
Revelation 12:9 says,So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Satan has deceived the whole world. The apostle Paul tells us that “Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14).Satan comes angel of light
The Bible says that because of the spirit of the prince of the air the wrath of God is coming upon the children of disobedience. (Colossians 3:6 and Ephesians 2:2). Those who have been deceived and refuse to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ will experience the wrath of God’s Judgement and damnation.

Jesus says in Matthew 7:21 that “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” And it is God’s will and commandment that all repent and be batized in the name of Jesus Christ and receive His promised gift of the Holy Spirit (John 3: 3-7, Acts 2:38-42, 2 Peter 3:9).

When I was growing up I heard an old Negro Spiritual that said, “Everybody talking ‘bout heaven ain’t going to a heaven.” The lyrics of that spiritual are constant with the Words of Jesus and still holds true today.

I can’t speak for you but I don’t want to experience the wrath of God nor do I want to be counted among the children of disobedience. I want to be saved in accordance with God’s commandments. I want to go where Jesus is. I want to go to heaven.
The Bible teaches us that to love God is to keep His commandments and His commandments are not grievous (1 John 5:3). It teaches us that rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft to the Lord and if we reject God’s Word He will reject us (1 Samuel 15:23).

Those who have rejected or rebelled against God’s Holy commandment to repent, be baptized (submerged under water) in the name of Christ Jesus, and receive His precious gift of the Holy Spirit which shall make itself known by speaking out of them in other tongues have also rejected Jesus Christ and God’s Ordained Plan of Salvation (Acts 2:38-42).

Disobedience equals Disrespect and Disrespect equals Rebellion and Rebellion ends in eternal Damnation.

Let those who have ears to hear, hear what the Spirit is saying unto the Church.
Repent!

This Week’s Prayer
Father, I pray to You today in the name of—*YeHoWsHua HaMashiach – Jesus the Christ. His is the name be which salvation comes. You who are Holy have hallowed His name above all names and it is in Jesus’ name I pray today. Please forgive me of my rebellious ways and of my disobedience to Your divine plan of salvation. I was temporarily deceived by Satan and enslaved in sin. The pride of religion and self-righteousness held me captive. But where I once was blind, now I see. I am sorely sorry for my sins and I earnestly repent of my disobedience and my transgressions. Have mercy on me Oh God! I seek Your forgiveness and salvation for there is no other salvation under heaven or among men whereby I may be saved. Guide me to Your anointed and effectual man servant that I may be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ—burying the dead sinful nature and rising to a new life in Christ Jesus – expecting to be fully endowed with Your Holy Spirit. Direct my footstep toward You and empower me against the deceptions of Satan. This is my prayer today in the name of the LORD YeHoWsHua* (Jesus) the Christ, Amen.
For more information on God’s Divine Plan of Salvation, please visit the page entitled, The Way Of Salvation or write us anointed@sc.rr.com and ask for the CD entitled The Danger of Disrespect and Disobedience.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment